Saturday, September 6, 2008

Green Dream

My eyelids felt like lead. I was awake, but I just couldn't manage to open them. Just then, I realized I couldn't remember anything. The last thing I remember was seeing a big green house, and then falling down. Where was I now? Then I heard a slight whisper.
"I think she is waking up.... Shoo." said a woman’s voice very softly.
"What?! Why?!" Said a mans voice a bit louder and much harsher.
"Because I said, now go!" footsteps tromp away.
I finally found the energy to open my eyes. I was met by the face of an older woman. Maybe as old as my mother, but she was smiling. Almost like she was happy to see me, but I could see worry in her eyes. Her worry worried me. I tried to get up, I honestly tried my hardest to lift myself out of the strange bed I was in, but I couldn't move. "Where... where am I?" My voice was horse. The women smiled again at me, then she lifted a cup of water to my lips. Getting it down was hard, my throat was so dry.

No comments: